There are many widely circulated myths about feet. Five of the most frequently repeated ones are:
- If a person’s second toe is longer than the others, they are dependable, conservative and keep their emotions in check.
- If a person’s third toe is bigger than the others, they’re hot-headed and have a temper.
- If a person has long toes, they’re among the thinkers of the world.
- If a person’s feet are wide, they’re a hard worker and have strong family values.
- If a person’s feet are narrow, they’re shy and quiet.
It is rumored that these were compiled by Xenna Corporation in a press release.