- What has a foot at each end and a foot in the middle?
A yard stick
- Why isn’t your nose 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot
- Why couldn’t the two feet get along?
Because they both thought they were right.
- What has four legs but no feet?
- Why did the kid put T.G.I.F. on his shoes?
Toes Go In First
- What lies on the ground, 100 feet up in the air?
A centipede lying on it’s back
- Who always goes to bed with his shoes on?
- What does a shoemaker use to repair shoes?
- How did the Queen find her son on the beach
She followed his foot prince (prints).
- What kind of vehicle did the podiatrist (foot doctor) drive?
A toe truck
And a two bonus riddles.
- What was the foot surgeon’s favorite Olympic event?
- Why did the Opera singer only sing songs about feet?
She was an all-toe (alto) singer.
The first riddle and the image are courtesy of Funny Jokes.
All other riddles are courtesy of The Club Foot Club.